Frequently Asked Questions
Master-Bilt cabinet and merchandiser warranties fall into one of three tiers:
1. Three year limited parts and labor warranty with additional limited two year compressor part warranty on the following models: MBFGM, MBRGM, MBCB, MBR, MBF, MBPT, MBSP, MBSMP, MBUF and MBUR. To see a copy of the three year warranty, click or tap here.
2. Two year limited parts and labor warranty with additional limited three year compressor part warranty on the following models: DC, DD and FLR To see a copy of the two year warranty, click or tap here.
3. One year limited parts and labor warranty with additional limited four year compressor part warranty on the following models: MSC-AN and MSF-AN To see a copy of the one year warranty, click or tap here.
One-year limited parts and labor, one-year compressor (optional extended four-year warranty available) with the exception of MRS and DRS series rack systems which have one year parts, 90 day labor coverage for refrigeration equipment and one year compressor coverage.
Additionally, Master-Bilt foamed-in-place panels are guaranteed to be free from insulation failure for 15 years from original installation by an authorized representative, under conditions of normal use and recommended maintenance.
To see a copy of the warranty, click or tap here.
The standard warranty includes 18 months limited parts & labor, one year compressor (optional extended four-year compressor warranty available) and 15 years on panels.
To see a copy of the one year warranty, click or tap here.
For technical service, warranty service and installation, call 800-684-8988 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note: Only authorized service providers can submit claims for warranty reimbursement.
Submit the following items:
- An invoice with the invoice number and date as well as the date the service was performed. The invoice must list the costs of parts and service provided with details of each part purchased and each service provided. Also include a contact name and address and the location of the serviced unit.
- The Master-Bilt equipment serial number. This number MUST be on the invoice before we can process it. If Master-Bilt is to pay a company other than the service company, please indicate this on the invoice.
- A detailed work ticket describing all service provided.
- Any wholesale invoices for purchased parts that Master-Bilt is to reimburse you for.