Master-Bilt Refrigeration News & Product Information
Top Ten Walk-In Features
Letterman may have retired but “Top Ten” lists live on! When it comes to buying, selling or specifying Master-Bilt walk-ins, here are the top features to keep in mind…
10. Polyurethane foamed-in-place panels for superior insulation over polystyrene or wood. It takes about 8 inches of polystyrene to equal 4 inches of polyurethane. It takes about 33 inches of solid wood to equal!
9. Standard 4” thick panels with 5” and 6” options to meet efficiency and snow load requirements.
8. Four types of walk-ins to fit your needs:
7. Standard textured floors give slip-and-fall protection and still meet NSF guidelines. Heavy-duty and structural floors also available.
6. Entry door frames are welded heavy gauge steel and there’s an optional heavy duty door with rigid Z-shaped inner frame.
5. Panels can reach up to 27’ tall.
4. Master-Bilt ceiling panels can span 23’1” in 6” thickness with no additional panel support needed.
3. Adjustable hinge backing plates allow user to square up a door without removing it or the frame. Adjustable in any direction, not just horizontally.
2. Energy-free cooler entry doors and low energy freezer doors. Cooler doors don’t require anti-sweat heat and freezer doors only require a low wattage heater in the frame.
1. FREE FREIGHT on Quick Ship walk-ins!