Capsule Pak™ Refrigeration Systems
Capsule Pak refrigeration systems for walk in coolers and freezers are available in two options. Both are available for indoor and outdoor applications:
- A one-piece packaged system with condensing unit and evaporator coil in a single housing
- A two-piece system that can be quick-connected together or used as a remote system (with pre-charged line sets)
Designed for simple installation and service, indoor Capsule Pak systems do not require a floor drain. In addition, one-piece indoor and outdoor systems also feature cord and plug electrical connection.
Standard Scroll™ compressors on most models also boost efficiency while the standard LogiTemp™ electronic controller system provides enhanced reliability, connectivity and food safety on all models. For further efficiency, all models are DOE, AWEF, SNAP and CARB compliant.
Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems have evaporator coils that are flush-mounted in the ceiling panel. This means all system components are outside the walk-in storage area, allowing more storage inside. Whether your walk in is located indoors or outside, you will have the maximum storage capacity.
- Two temperatures: +37˚F and -10˚F
- Ceiling mount indoor and outdoor models
- One-piece models with cord and plug electrical connection eliminating the need for field connection
- Air cooled condensing unit
- Scroll™ compressors on most models
- Automatic condensate evaporator (indoor models only)
- Electronic controller system
- Electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- UL and C-UL electrical listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems
- DOE, AWEF, SNAP and CARB compliant
- -20˚F ambient controls (outdoor models)
- 18 months parts and labor warranty