Capsule Pak™ Refrigeration Systems
Self-contained Capsule Pak refrigeration systems consist of a condensing unit and evaporator coil in a single housing. They are ready to mount on top of your Master-Bilt walk-in.
Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems have evaporator coils flush-mounted in the ceiling panel. All system components are outside the walk-in storage area, allowing more storage inside. Whether your walk-in is indoors or outside, you will have the maximum storage capacity.
Capsule Pak Simple Installation
Indoor Capsule Pak systems, designed for simple installation and service, do not require a floor drain. In addition, both indoor and outdoor systems also feature a simple cord and plug electrical connection.
Capsule Pak Reliability
Each Capsule Pak system features the LogiTemp® electronic controller system with more precise and reliable controls than an all-mechanical system for increased food safety. Should there be an issue with the refrigeration system, operators will know instantly through the error codes and data that LogiTemp provides online.
Capsule Pak models also feature other quality components, such as highly efficient Scroll compressors and fan motors for long service life.
As a further assurance of reliability, each Capsule Pak comes with a standard 18-month parts and labor warranty.
Capsule Pak Environmentally Friendly Design
Featuring refrigerants with low global warming potential (GWP), Capsule Pak systems are environmentally friendly while providing the highest level of performance. In addition, each Capsule Pak is DOE, AWEF, SNAP and CARB compliant.
- Two temperatures: +37˚F and -10˚F
- Ceiling mount indoor and outdoor models
- One-piece models with cord and plug electrical connection eliminating the need for field connection
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Scroll™ compressors on most models
- Automatic condensate evaporator (indoor models only)
- LogiTemp® electronic controller system
- Electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- UL and C-UL electrical listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems
- DOE, AWEF, SNAP and CARB compliant
- -20˚F ambient controls (outdoor models)
- 18-month parts and labor warranty