Dual Compressor Systems
Remotely locating all the self-contained refrigeration systems used in various equipment such as reach-ins, walk-ins and ice machines to a single dual-compressor system removes heat from your kitchen or store and reduces your air conditioning load and energy bill. A remote system, typically roof-mounted, also reduces noise level, service calls and extends the life of equipment.
If your self-contained systems are minimal, you may be able to remote their function to a dual-compressor system as opposed to a multi-compressor one. In these cases, the DRS series is the answer. A complement to the MRS series multi-compressor system, DRS models share the same quality construction and many features as well as fitting the same range of applications in hotels, c-stores, QSRs and cafeterias. For more information on the DRS series, see below or call us at 800-647-1284.
- Multi-circuited condenser coil designed for 110°F ambient
- Scroll compressors for freezer applications up to 5 HP
- Hermetic compressors for cooler applications up to 3 HP
- Common base and frame assembly
- Standard galvanized finish with optional stainless steel finish
- Master Controller Reverse Cycle Defrost system available as an option.
- Pre-wired electrical panel with one-point connection and disconnect switch.