Ready-Bilt™ Pre-Assembled Walk-Ins
Completely pre-assembled at the factory, Ready-Bilt walk-ins are ready to set in place at the job site. Structures arrive at the site on a flatbed truck and, depending on size and customer preference, are lifted into place by crane, boom lift or forklift. No field installation is necessary.
Master-Bilt installs the refrigeration systems and thoroughly tests the entire walk-in before shipping. You only have to provide electricity for the single source hook-up (one per refrigeration system). Each Ready-Bilt walk-in is UL-listed as an entire package, not just for individual components, facilitating electrical inspections.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you can save with Master-Bilt polyurethane insulated walk-ins.
- Single or double-compartment models available
- Available in a variety of lengths and widths
- Four-inch thick foamed-in-place polyurethane panels with cam-locking mechanisms
- Interior and exterior panel finish of 26 gauge acrylic-coated stucco galvanized steel
- Heavy-duty door with welded, structural anodized aluminum frame, wide strap hinges and heavy-duty door closer
- Choice of 26″, 30″ or 36″door widths
- Heavy-duty door closure
- Digital thermometer
- Door drip guard
- Bands of aluminum treadplate for finishing trim around top and bottom of walk-in
- Weather-proof membrane roof to keep rain from collecting against the adjacent building
- Pre-installed refrigeration system(s) using remote Split-Pak™ models or self-contained Capsule Pak™ or Capsule Pak ECO™ models depending on application
- Capsule Pak ECO systems charged with R290 refrigerant which provides many additional benefits, including a significantly reduced Global Warming Potential of 3
- LED lighting
- A warranty that covers parts and labor for one year, the compressor for one year (optional extended four-year warranty available) and walk-in panels for 15 years
- Door kickplates
- Interior and exterior ramps
- Interior and exterior finish options include all those found in our custom Bilt2Spec™ walk-ins
- Ceiling-mounted LED lighting
- MBWA-1 digital alarm and light management system