Walk-In Coolers & Walk-In Freezers
As a trusted partner, Master-Bilt provides quality walk-ins and refrigeration systems you can depend on. All walk-ins and refrigeration systems are made in the USA using proven components and construction techniques.
For example, polyurethane insulation in all our walk-in panels provides superior heat and moisture resistance compared to other options. Using polyurethane, Master-Bilt provides panels with an R value of 32 which meets or surpasses federal energy standards for coolers and freezers.
The refrigeration systems provided with walk-ins are designed for energy efficiency and easy installation. And, with some of the best lead times in the industry, you can get a complete cold storage solution when you need it.
All walk-ins are based on actual instead of nominal measurements, so if you specify an 8′ x 10′ size you’ll get the full 8′ x 10′ area instead of the nominal 7’9″ x 9’8″ size. That means more usable cold space in each cooler or freezer.
Choose from several types:
• QS2 Model single compartment walk ins are ready to ship with a 2-day lead time (on orders placed by noon EST). Indoor QS2 cooler and freezers feature a 26-inch wide door and a self-contained Capsule Pak™ or Capsule Pak ECO™ refrigeration system.
• QS10 Model single compartment walk ins are available in 10-day shipment (not including shipping time). QS10 models include some of the most popular sizes in with-floor models (coolers and freezers) and less-floor models (coolers)
• Quick Ship models offer fast shipment with an expanded range of options. Quick Ship models are available with either self-contained or remote systems.
• Ready-Bilt™ models ship pre-assembled from the factory.
• Bilt2Spec™ walk ins are custom built to your specifications.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WALK-INS…