Walk-In Coolers & Walk-In Freezers
As a trusted partner, Master-Bilt provides quality walk-ins and refrigeration systems you can depend on. All walk-ins and refrigeration systems are made in the USA using proven components and construction techniques.
For example, polyurethane insulation in all our walk-in panels provides superior heat and moisture resistance compared to other options. Using polyurethane, Master-Bilt provides panels with an R-value of 32, which meets or surpasses federal energy standards for coolers and freezers.
We also design walk-in refrigeration systems for energy efficiency and easy installation. And we offer some of the best lead times in the industry, so you can get a complete cold storage solution when you need it.
All walk-ins feature actual instead of nominal measurements, so if you specify an 8′ x 10′ size, you’ll get the total 8′ x 10′ area instead of the nominal 7’9″ x 9’8″ size. That means more usable cold space in each cooler or freezer.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you can save with Master-Bilt polyurethane insulated walk-ins.
Choose from several walk-in types:
• QS2 Model single-compartment walk-ins are ready to ship with a 2-day lead time (on orders placed by noon EST). Indoor QS2 coolers and freezers feature a 26-inch wide door and a self-contained Capsule Pak™ or Capsule Pak ECO™ refrigeration system.
• QS10 Model single-compartment walk-ins are available with 10-day shipment (not including shipping time). QS10 models include some of the most popular sizes in with-floor models (coolers and freezers) and less-floor models (coolers)
• Quick Ship models offer fast shipment with an expanded range of options. Quick Ship models are available with either self-contained or remote systems.
• Ready-Bilt™ models ship pre-assembled from the factory.
• Bilt2Spec™ walk-ins are custom-built to your specifications.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WALK-INS…