Master-Bilt is ready to help with walk-in installation, from single-compartment coolers to massive cold storage warehouses. We’ve partnered with certified service agents and installers across the US and Canada, making finding a service provider near you easy.
We will handle everything related to your walk-in, from shipment to start-up, so that you can concentrate on your business.
When you let Master-Bilt handle your installation, you also get these benefits:
- A thoroughly professional installation – service providers install equipment per factory instructions and specifications
- Installers have direct access to crucial factory departments for expedited service and issue resolution
- We guarantee all walk-ins through the life of the warranty
Under the Master-Bilt program, qualified installers take care of the following:
- On-site visits to ensure proper preparation of the job site
- Coordinating the delivery appointment with carrier drivers
- Receiving the delivery of your equipment (either at their warehouse or at your location)
- Equipment received at the installer’s shop or warehouse is safely stored for little or no cost until the site is ready per agreement (avoids parking lot storage and weather damage). Equipment is delivered when the site is ready.
- Inspecting your equipment before, during and after the install
- Working with the General Contractor to ensure a worry-free process
- Starting up the equipment on time, verifying temperatures and getting ready for local agency inspections