Chef bases, or refrigerator stands, are an ideal solution for adding cold storage space to a crowded foodservice workspace.
Chef bases fit underneath grills and ovens so meats, poultry and other refrigerated items can be easily accessed for cooking.
Durable design is important so that chef bases hold up to daily usage. That’s why Master-Bilt chef bases are constructed of stainless steel inside and out. Drawers are also supported on stainless slides and withstand a maximum of 200 lbs. per drawer without deflection.
Additionally, a 3/4-inch wide drip guard on most models prevents spills from going over the edge. This feature is especially helpful in keeping your workspace safe and sanitary.
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Long-lasting stainless steel interior and exterior
- Durable Stainless steel drawers withstand maximum of 200 lbs. with deflection
- 4″ diameter casters for mobility
- Heavy-duty ergonomic drawer handles
Available products, click on image for additional product information.
96″ W Chef Base
- Length: 96-1/16″ (2438mm)
- Depth: 31″ (787mm)
- Height: 25-1/2″ (648mm)
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 3.5
- Unit H.P.: 3/8
- NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15P
- Number of Drawers: 4
- Number of Pans(full size): 12
- Number of Casters: 6
- Capacity CuFt: 21.4
- Shipping CuFt: 53.6
- Weight (lbs): 390
- Weight (KG): 177
- Refrigerant: R290
- Stainless steel top, front, sides
- Stainless steel interior
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Full marine drip guard to prevent spills from dripping over the edge
- Exterior digital thermometer
- 4″ diameter casters
- Heavy-duty ergonomic handles
- Drawers have stainless steel frames
- Drawer slides withstand maximum of 200 lbs. per drawer without deflection
- Heavy-duty pan adapter bars supplied for full-size pans
- Upper and lower drawers accommodate 4″ deep 12″ x 20″ pans (not included)
- Automatic defrost
- High humidity evaporator coils coated to resist corrosion
- Refrigerant: R290
- Temperature range: 35° to 40°F (1.7° to 4.4°C)
- UL, C-UL and ETL Sanitation listed
- Warranty: Standard limited three year parts and labor with additional two year coverage on compressor part
- Full size stainless steel pans 4″ x 20-3/4″x 12-3/4″, 14 quart)
- Horizontal pan dividers (to accommodate 1/3 & 1/6 size pans)
*Height includes casters.
**Full size pans = 20-3/4″ x 12-3/4″. 1/4 size = 10-3/8″ × 6-3/8″ pans